Peter Laviña

The ABCs (Activities, Beliefs and Campaigns) of City Councilor Peter Tiu Laviña of Davao City, Philippines. This blog started on March 9, 2006.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Alerts

Funchain is back. Yehey! And so am I.
Here are two alerts I received yesterday.
Comelec blogs (in 2010) and Presenting ... The Philippine Blog Awards Nominees 2007.
Tech writer Erwin Oliva of Inq.net wrote about my blogging in the first alert, while someone nominated my blog in the second.
Daghang salamat!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cyberbaguioboy said...

Hi Peter,

Were you able to find out what happened to Funchain?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Gelo said...

Jayson is busy with his plans to move to Oregon. I didn't bother to ask him anymore. I posted new items in my funchain blog. I am turn between moving back to blogger or keepin my blog at funchain to help promote local webhosts. Salamat Erwin.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home