Peter Laviña

The ABCs (Activities, Beliefs and Campaigns) of City Councilor Peter Tiu Laviña of Davao City, Philippines. This blog started on March 9, 2006.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Back to blogging

It's been a whole week since I last posted in my blog at funchain. My webhost is down so I need to activate this site in blogger.

I missed to post many activities, events and issues.

My blog's first year anniversary is coming fast. I am excited to prove to the whole world that my attempt at blogging is no fluke or fad. I am still being referred in the Philippine blogosphere as perhaps the most active if not the only elected official blogging in the country.

Quite an accolade but I really am a failure than a success. Why? Because when I started blogging I vowed to promote it as a tool for participatory governance. Well, not many followed my lead. So, I am a big failure.

Anyway, this blog will turn 1 year old on March 9. For that I really feel happy. Yehey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home